Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dreams really do come true...

The three most beautiful words in the whole world.

They are YOURS!!

Court was today at 10am, I was the very FIRST into see the judge in a room full of waiting parents ; she's asks a few questions then said the magical words that we all wait for: they.are.yours. The judge is kind and wonderful and has been doing family court for many years. I AM OVER THE MOON CRAZY HAPPY!!! Shared this special time with new friends from - our kids know each other and we will keep them in touch in Canada.

Tomorrow I will travel with another family to Woylata to visit my girls parents and return the next day. When I return,  I will pick Beletu and Mekdes up at the orphange :) !! Then I can take as many pictures as I want , but may not be able to send from here but will try from the Friendship Centre internet site. good connections.

It has been difficult to get though on my phone and sometimes our internet is not working at my guest house, so if you dont hear from me every single day, I am off shopping and drinking latte's in the sun, LOL.

I will be off to the Canadian embassy next week with the girls looking like a million bucks, and requesting assistance to get our visa's done, please!

Thank you for your prayers and wishes, it truly was felt way over there !!!


XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you, Shirley!!! I can't wait to see your beautiful girls!!!! You have had an entire community of people thinking about you all night!!
    Woo hooooo!!!!!!

    Claire

    ReplyDelete